Old January 7th 13, 06:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe

Default OT gymnastics, the wheel

johns johns321 moscow.com wrote:

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtNNwqcF_0g

Good grief. I thought I had done it all. I was a gymnast for
many years, but never saw this.

I just noticed it two months ago. As you can see in the sidebar, they
also have dual hoop versions, for the girls.

If you haven't already, John, take a look at my push stick for inline
skating. The best batteries are very expensive, so i'm working on a
gas powered version. Hoping that it will be significantly more
powerful, even though noisy. To keep me going in my old age.
Personally, I think pushing sucks, especially when street skating.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/