Old July 6th 11, 02:24 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners
Rob[_18_]

Default Drivers for Heidelberg Linoscan 1400 Scanner? VueScan?

On 5/07/2011 10:47 PM, David WE Roberts wrote:

"Rob" wrote in message
On 4/07/2011 7:49 PM, David WE Roberts wrote:
Heidelberg Linoscan 1400 Scanner

I think it maybe a version Umax Powerlook III ??

so you could look and try these drivers and see if they work.

http://www.umax.com/download/index.jsp

or

http://download.cnet.com/UMAX-PowerL...8_4-74361.html

Rob,

thanks - from searching through various sites I think that the Umax
matches another (higher) Linoscan model number
However I can't now find the post!
No harm in giving it a try :-)

Cheers

Dave R

It does seem that all the UMax drivers are available free on there
site you can give them a try and see which works.