Old October 2nd 19, 02:29 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
s.mark

Default What's the oldest printer you still use these days? I am stillusing a HP Deskjet 820 from 1995. It requires a 32 bit windows to operate.Always works, carts hold a lot of ink. Easy to refill carts and no chi****ues to deal with

On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 4:22:45 PM UTC-4, Ant wrote:
My colony still uses a HP LaserJet 6P connected to a 2008 15" MacBook
Pro with parallel - USB adapter. I had to install Gutenprint's printer
drivers in Mac OS X (Leopard v10.5.8 and El Capitan v10.11.6) to use it.
I still have my HP PhotoSmart 8450 inkjet printer. They both mostly work
with a few minor annoying issues (e.g., paper feeds).

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering.
--
Quote of the Week: "If you're an ant, and you're walking along across
the top of a cup of pudding, you probably have no idea that the only