Old November 2nd 05, 09:05 PM
Techlink Systems Int'l

Default ***WTB Cisco/Sun/Dec/Ibm/Nortel***

You have Cisco, Sun, Dec, IBM or Nortel that you no longer need or want to upgrade....we specialize in trading them!

Techlink Systems Int'l would love the opportunity to work with you and assist in getting rid of your excess equipment.

If you have any New, Refurbished, or Pre-owned Switches, Routers, Pix's, IP phones, VPN's, Servers, Workstations, RS/6000's, etc, that you wish to dispose of, feel free to call us or simply forward us your current list via email or efax.

No doubt you'll get you the best $ value of the open market, and of course we could provide you with latest technology as we also have a wide variety of items in stock!

Kindest regards,

Techlink Systems Int'l
Office -- (416) 653-2720
Efax -- (248) 485-5927