Old August 10th 15, 07:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
nospam

Default Problem saving screen profile file.

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I know this sounds crazy, but earlier up the thread you mentioned that
you had two graphics cards. Is there some way of disabling the on board
card, or changing the priority? I wonder if they are fighting each other.

spyder has handled multiple displays since a very long time ago.

And that has what to do with graphics card conflict?

seriously?

spyder handles more than one display. that means it handles more than
one graphics card.

Your statement doesn't mean that there cannot be a driver, or priority
conflict,

nothing indicates there is.

if there was a driver issue, then there would be a lot more going on
than just spyder.