Old March 24th 11, 04:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Fred[_14_]

Default Copy Address book from one computer to another

"bobwilliams" wrote in message

I just got a new laptop and want to copy my address book from my desktop
to the laptop. Desktop is Win Xp, Laptop is Win 7, if that makes any
difference
I can't figure out how to do it.
Can anyone give me a step-by-step procedure on how to do this?
Bob Williams

I'm trying to find same answer. No luck so far. I have imported contacts
from OE on XP computer to WLM on W7, but can't then import from either OE or
WLM to Thunderbird. It was no problem on XP. I'll post here if I find an
answer.