Old March 23rd 07, 11:15 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Linksys Printserver Question

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:02:40 -0700, "Cari"
wrote:

Try reading through Bruce Sanderson's guide at:
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/Prin...r%20device.htm

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

I was fortunate to be able to contact a very knowledgeable technical
rep at Linksys, and she walked my through the setup of a static IP
address for the server.

Now, it works, perfectly with the printer as well as a very nice 4
port switch connected to a Linksys Router.

Contrary to what many have posted on various forums, the printserver
does work with an all-in-one printer, like my HP 5510. You may not
have all the features, through the server, but you can sure print with
it.