Old March 23rd 07, 01:24 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

Default Linksys Printserver Question

In the past Linksys Tech Suppt has been very good. They have 2 levels
of support.

wrote:
I have a HP 5510 all-in-one printer.

I purchased a Linksys PSUS4 print server and connected the printer to
it, so that I would have a network printer on my small 5 computer LAN.

I followed the installation instructions, exactly as described in the
Linksys guide and nothing works.

I've searched the internet for help with the installation, but
everyone says the installation software, enclosed with the server, is
junk and will not work.

Has anyone installed this printserver, and if so, could you point me
in the direction for information about how to set it up?

Thanks