Old January 30th 21, 10:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
micky

Default RAN 1.35v vs 1.5v

In alt.comp.hardware, on Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:56:18 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Mark Lloyd
wrote:

Bought it late Wednesday night,
shipped on Thursday from Princeton, New Jersey, USPS
Via Philadephia, in Baltimore today, Friday, since 8AM,
Probably get it tomorrow.
2 days instead of 11-14.
I'm glad I didnt' pay extra for faster shipping.

I have gotten amazon packages (delivered by USPS) on Sunday. I thought
Sunday delivery cost extra, and I never paid extra for it.

amazon has the volume to determine their own price/delivery structure,
and sunday delivery is not new:
https://about.usps.com/news/electronic-press-kits/holidaynews/2014/pdf/hc2014_faqs.pdf

There is no date on this and Sunday delivery by the USPS is new, and
only exists some places.

fedex home delivery also delivers every day as of last year:
https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/7-day-delivery.html

Yes,of course. Mark was talking about Fedex.