Old December 17th 20, 06:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Ant[_3_]

Default What's a good new 24"+ monitor or even a TV (smart & 4K R OK)?

What's a good new 24"+ monitor or even a TV (smart and 4K are OK, but please no Roku since their RCs are awful without numbers for cable & OTA inputs) for mostly computers (Internet, meetings, Office, etc.), gaming, videos (locally and online), etc.? It will be placed on an office desk. It also needs to have old VGA (DVI adapter if needed) and HDMI. Composite and other old connections are OK. Budget isn't an issue. Anything good from Amazon, Costco, Best Buy, etc. online and in their So. CA stores? I'd like to buy it before this crazy year ends too.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon.
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, z, tiredness, my old body, (sick/ill)ness (e.g., COVID-19 & SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), interruptions, issues, conflicts, obstacles, stresses, fires, out(r)ages, dramas, unlucky #4, 2020, greeds, bugs (e.g., crashes & female mosquitoes), etc. D: Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
| |o o| |