Old June 29th 08, 11:11 AM posted to comp.os.linux.misc,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Andrew Halliwell

Default What Linux distro to use for old Intel machine, that fits on CDs?

In comp.os.linux.advocacy raylopez99 wrote:
But do you have any constructive comments about Linux for my
question?

I gave my ha'penny's worth days ago, which you of course chose to ignore.
(along with everynoe else who gave you advice)
--
| | Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a |