Old May 24th 04, 09:44 PM
JTS

Increasing the 1.5v to a higher number will typically have no impact on your
overclock.. It can help stability, though.
Is the VGA Silencer making good contact with the GPU?

Todd

"Lee" wrote in message
Hey

I am alittle disappointed with my o/c on a Powercolor 9800 pro, i know the
Powercolor cards are the not best o/cers but using ATITool its currently
found my GPU @405 and mem core currently @356 i was hoping for at least

410
on the GPU and about 360 on the mem, i have a Artiv VGA Silencer Rev 3 on
the 9800 pro with AS3 so heat can't be an issue, does the AGP vcore have

any
effect on o/cing? i currently have it at 1.5v default would increasing

this
have any effect?

TIA for any thoughts.
-----