Old November 5th 19, 12:24 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Windows 10 on AMD X2 3800+ ?

Sipnotify not responding... never seen that before.

Not sure if this **** will remain like this... don't think it has anything to do with usb experiments.

I did move the laptop up and down a bit to get cables gone...

But pretty sure it's the windows updates... ok now it restored the GUI by itself...

Let's see if it works now...

WOW very unresponsive GUI...

EVEN TASK manager is not reacting...

Almost feels like it was infected by some weird virus... A virus from Microsoft that is !

Maybe this is the task manager from the previous GUI... perhaps it's even handler were disconnected..

Now it closes and comes back up.

Unbelievable what kind of turd it has turned into... It was working fine before the updates..

And now it's sluggish and stuff seems to go slow.

OH NOW I SEE why it's slow...

It's this GOD DAMN World of Warships updater... that's still running and trying to pull down updates.

Better disable that... because I can understand this will drive my mother crazy if this is so slow.

Probably specter and meltdown updates also slowing things down..

Going to disable that updater and then see later what happens.

Bye for now,
Skybuck =D

This was kinda funny.

Not yet sure if this updater is solely to blame...

Ok seems like it now windows is working better.