Old October 2nd 05, 09:27 PM
Spidious

Sorry did not realize the model # of the one you were looking at try one of
the following ones..

"Spidious" wrote in message
That is a excellent monitor with the 700-1 you should get good color on
dark areas when playing games.

As far a DVI cable. Use one ! Most video cards have digital output. So if
you have a analog cable. It has to convert it to analog then back to
digital for the monitor. With a digital cable you will get true colors.
And changing the settings will no longer be necessary...

"SHRED" wrote in message
Augustus wrote:
"SHRED" wrote in message

I am finally getting rid of my CRT and going flat panel.

I have a 9800pro. What digital connection should I look for? DVI-?
Does it matter?

DVI is preferable, but on newer flat panels the analog input is just
about as good. I've got a Dell flat panel with both connectors, and can
only see a very slight difference with text using the DVI at 1280x1024
native resolution.

Thanks. I am considering this monitor:

~~SHRED