Old July 12th 14, 02:19 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Keith Nuttle

Default age of my printer?

On 7/11/2014 9:00 PM, jeff g. wrote:
On 07/11/2014 02:20 PM, Hactar wrote:
My printer (a Citizen GSX-230 dot matrix) is second hand. I got it from
my friend's dad several years after HE stopped using it. I've replaced
several ribbons, but nothing else. How do I find out how old it actually
is? My wife (b 1983) wondered whether it was older than she is, which
got me wondering. Heck, it might be. I have Linux, if that matters.

try google and/or wiki...

It may not be as old as you think. I was surprise that dot matrix
prints were still being sold in those areas that require multipart form.