Old February 13th 20, 09:52 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
T[_6_]

Default Linux-based Windows 12 Lite is '3x faster than Windows 10' and'immune from ransomware'

On 2020-02-12 06:34, sam wrote:

I thought that I read about another systemthat was being developed that was supposed to replace wine (wine should be call Muscatel).

Please post it if you find it!

This may be it.

PlayOnLinux
https://www.playonlinux.com/en/

PlayOnLinux
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayOnLinux

"PlayOnLinux is a graphical frontend for the Wine
software compatibility layer which allows Linux
users to install Windows-based ...."

So we are back to the Wine ransomware problem again.

That being said, Code Weaver is simply following the
economic model for Open Source: give away the code for
free and charge out the ass to make it work right.