Old July 30th 13, 07:58 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
[email protected]

Default IT Professionals SSD/Flash Adoption Survey

IT Professionals: Storage Strategies NOW (SSG-NOW) and ITIC invite you to tell us your plans, expectations and apprehensions around SSD/Flash adoption.. What factors are driving adoption of this technology? What challenges have you experienced, or do you expect to encounter, with SSD/Flash? How do you think SSD/Flash can most benefit your organization?

If you have something to tell us regarding SSD/Flash, click on the link below and share it with us. We would love to hear about it! As a thank you for participating in this research, you will have the opportunity to enter a sweepstakes to win either a tablet or an Amazon Gift Card.

To participate, simply click on the link below or copy and paste into your preferred browser:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S68YSVJ

We learn a lot from what you have to say, so thank you for your continued support of our research!

The survey is confidential; neither your name nor your company's name will be associated with your answers.