Old June 22nd 03, 05:05 PM
Fig

Thanks for the reply Robert

Fig

"Robert Sligh" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:40:28 GMT, "Fig" wrote:

Hi peoples,

I have recently bought a new XP2200 Tbred for my existing m/b.
Does my m/b support multiplier adjustments as im pretty sure this new cpu

is
unlocked(L1's are uncut) ?
At present im running a Palamino XP2000 with water cooling and the cpu is
locked(L1's are cut)
I know that in the bios i can not adjust the multiplier, only the fsb but

am not interested in adjusting the fsb as past experience has proven

thats a
volatile area, but a can use the fsb for fine tuning only.

My setup is :

A7V8X rev 1.04 std bios(unflashed)
XP2200+ Tbred
AXDA2200DUV3C 919657270056
AIUCB 0243MPMW

Is this cpu a good o/clocker on this m/b ?

thanks in advance

Fig

Your processor is a good one for overclocking
http://www.overclockers.com/tips00173/