Old October 6th 05, 01:20 AM
kony

On 5 Oct 2005 18:37:09 -0400, Reaper
wrote:

Ok didnt know where to put this topic as there isnt a specific place
for it so seeing as its a pc im building i thought id put it here.
Anyway...I have a 175 watt Goodmans surround sound setup in my room
(where my pc will be.) I wanted to attach my surround sound to my pc.
I thoght i could do with via the 6 phono leads that come out my sound
system (FR,FL,RL,RR,CEN,SUB) If i buy 3 Twin Phono to 3.5mm Stereo
Jack Lead (
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?...31700&doy=5m10 ) Plug my
FR and FL into one converter RR/RL into the other and CEN/SUB into the
last one and pug them into my pc. I think it will work. What are your
views on this? 8)

Yes, given the equipment description that is how it would be
done.