Old December 27th 17, 02:05 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Wade Garrett

Default Inspiron 1200 HD type??

On 12/25/17 1:22 PM, Ron Hardin wrote:
I have an Inspiron 1200 that's been my main
computer since new, that's showing signs of
crashes and BSOD's.

What kind of HD does it have? Conflicting
acronyms that I don't know the meanings of.

Possibility 1 get a new HD of the right type

Possibility 2 get an enclosure for the old HD and
access it via USB from another computer.

those possibilities seeming to cover whatever the
eventual cause of failure is.

Time to put that baby out to pasture.

I scored a primo condition refurb Latitude E6330 with 8 GB ram, 500 GB
hard drive, DVD burner, Win 10 64 Pro, and a real strong battery for
$159 delivered from NewEgg a few months ago.

I'm in an all-Mac office, but the price was so good I couldn't pass it up!

--
A gun is a lot like a parachute. If you need one and don’t have one,
you’ll probably never need one again.