Old May 10th 05, 02:57 AM
Mister Max

Default What card for 1600x1200 dual?

I want to upgrade my graphics card from a Matrox G550, which doesn't
support the full native resolution of my new LCD monitor, and won't let
me adjust colors separately on two monitors. I don't use games or TV, so
I don't need 3D.

My system:
Monitors: Samsung 213T DVI LCD + Sony CRT
Motherboard: AGP slot. Intel D845HV. Bus Clock 100 MHz.
Processor: 180 GHz Pentium 4. 8 KB primary, 256 KB secondary cache
OS: Windows XP Pro SP2
Primary use: Photoshop CS2 (My upgrade is on order.)

Objectives:
1. To use the native 1600x1200 resolution of the LCD.
2. To calibrate the two monitors separately: Adobe Gamma, color, etc.

What graphic card should I buy?
- Max

--
MisterMax

http://buten.net/max/
Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui, Morocco,
Mt Holly, Myanmar (new), Sicily, St Tropez, Singapore, Thailand (new),
Tour de France.

http://pbase.com/mistermax - Shadows and Reflections