Old January 7th 05, 09:40 AM
Gama Chameleon

On 6 Jan 2005 20:18:01 GMT, Lordy wrote:

"Mike" wrote in
:

I would have returned for refund and ordered elsewhere. You'd have a
working shuttle now.
Replacements seem too difficult for most vendors

As a rule I never do replacements when a refund as available.
Its likely replacement comes from the same stock as to original.
Its likely better offers are available by the time the replacement is
issued.
Any deadlines would be completely fubared by this time.

Take the money and start again!

I'm waiting for an RMA on a monitor with a few stuck pixels.
In the meantime I've noticed that Digimate have changed their default
response time to 14ms (from 16) Not sure why though...

Wow thats good, espesh when Aria seem to be taking 4 weeks to respond
;-)

--
Gamma gamma gamma chameleon
You come and glow, you come and glow.