Old October 14th 18, 12:57 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default WinSetupFromUSB & New BIOS

Didn't notice anything with HIRENs & WinSetupFromUSB, but went to
install a Win7 ISO and the USB manager kicked into a second proviso to
access a BIOS id on USB-HDD -- something about the BIOS reporting it
for a Floppy. Also never encoutered that on the other MBs, (always
the first), just this new one. Past that, I got the W7 install
through. May be addressed by a later revision WinSetupFromUSB,
although the more OS ISO installs, toolkits and such, the more complex
it gets. Next planned install and my flashstick will be half full
with 16G of multiboot menued items.