Old April 3rd 15, 05:14 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Yes[_2_]

Default [fw] AMD Sued for Overestimating APU Success to Investors

Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

NO.. I meant the actually money flow. To where had that amount of AMD
money gone? Back to AMD's fake investors?

I'm trying to understand your question. The phrase "fake investors" is
a non sequitur. The lawsuit said they invested money in return for
stock in AMD. Therefore presumably the money the investors paid went
into AMD, and AMD spent the money in whatever way AMD chose to do so.

Depending upon how the lawsuit plays out, the answers regarding how AMD
spent the money might be explained but probably won't.