Old January 11th 06, 12:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware

Default Pinnacle showcenter: anyone use "show center" or media centers like this?

http://tinyurl.com/bu86s

I am wondering if anyone has used a product like this above? It is the
PINNACLE 210100460 Show Center 200. I was trying to convert an old PC into
a media center, but the video card and tv tuner card are going to cost me
$225. Seem to me I ought to give up on the PC/media center conversion and
buy one of these show center devices?

Any other products you use like this one? What have been the problems or
cons to going this route instead of the pc media center route?