Old March 13th 08, 08:06 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Jeff Walters

Default M2A-VM HDMI Motherboard Boot Up Problem

Yesterday I have a weird problem occure for the furst time.The system
has been booting up with no problem since I got the motherboard 3
months ago but yesterday when I botted up it just hung at the Black
screen with the MS Windows Logo and the little blue bar going back and
forth. I did a shut down and tried again and it said to go into the
Bios and load the default settings. So I did this and all was OK. It
booted up.

Today I got the same thing and I had to load the Bios system defaults
to get it to boot up.

Anyone got any idea how to fix this?

Jeff