Old July 10th 03, 05:19 PM
Lance Uppercut

Default Antec power supply fans don't work

I have an Antec Performance Plus Series Plus660AMG Mini Tower Case
combined with an Asus A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. The fans on the power
supply have not turned on once. Ever. The top of the case gets so
hot that it burns to touch it. If I use the "fan only" connectors
coming from the power supply then the case fans don't work either.
Currently I use the standard power connectors to keep both case fans
running. However, the power supply fans are useless. Is my power
supply defective? I am aware of the "True power" feature on this unit
which supposedly regulate the fans according to temperature. Can I
somehow force the fans on the power supply to always run (or at least
turn on!!)?

There seem to be others with the same problem, although I have yet to
find a solution.

Thanks,

Scott