Old February 19th 04, 11:10 PM
ICee

Shogun wrote:
Hello all of you

I have a question about a Power Supply what i'm gonna buy.
I want to buy the Antec True Power 480W True Blue (seems to be good
for overclocking) for my mainboard Asus A7N8X Deluxe where i a have
an Athlon XP 3000+ installed.

But i have noticed that there seems to be two versions of these
Antec's.

I found an interesting price at a Austrian website for the Antec Blue
480W but saw a difference in price between that one and the Antec
True 480, which was cheaper then the Blue. But i knew from Dutch
stores, that the True Blue is more expensive then the True Power, so
i did a search on other sites in Germany and Austria and i
discovered, that there are Antec True's and Antec True Power's.

This is confusing, so i mailed with the retailer of the Austrian
site, who mailed me back with the answer that the difference the
ampère's are. True Power's do have more ampère. So now i am wondering
if there are also two version of the Blue.
Is there the ANTEC TRUE BLUE (TRUE POWER) 480W and the ANTEC TRUE BLUE
480W????

I can't find anything about this at the homepage of Antec, so maybe
one of you can give me that information, because I want to buy a True
Blue with the same capacities of the True Power.

TIA

http://www.antec-inc.com/specs/true480_spe.html

http://www.antec-inc.com/specs/trueblue480_spe.html

You'll find they have the same spec.