Old April 19th 05, 08:02 AM
Markku Tauriainen

Default Compaq Presario 2100 + accumulator

I get my hands on Compaq Presario 2100 (Celeron 2GHz, 256Mb, 30Gb, DVD/CD-RW
combo). It is with nortic keyboard (finnish) and I don't know it's real
number, like 21xxx ... That was queston one :-)

Queston two: That accumulator do not charging and it have no power in.
Laptop runs with elektricity from wall (cord) but not charing accumulator at
all. Is that accumulators end of line or can it be that there is something
wrong on laptop so it can't charge at all? Can I check it somehow or buy new
accumulator and try my luck?

--
Markku Tauriainen
Tampere, Finland