Old August 9th 10, 05:56 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Which video card with HDMI output for use with HDTV?

Paul wrote:

If you really wanted an answer, you'd state:

1) Make and model of TV. If there is an actual web product
page for the TV, then post a link. That saves time.

A brand new Vizio 26" HDTV

http://www.vizio.com/flat-panel-hdtvs/m260mv.html

2) Make and model of computer.

I don't have the computer yet. I may buy a Dell
Optiplex as a "base" and add video card with HDMI
output.... or just build myself

3) OK, you want to hook up the desktop to it. Will you be
playing 3D games, like Crysis ? Will you be playing a DVD
on the computer, and displaying a movie on the screen ?

No games at all....I'm not a gamer. Just movies and off
the air broadcast