Old November 19th 11, 06:49 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
[email protected]

Default About Michel van den Haute "the breast enhancement crook"

About Michel van den Haute "the breast enhancement crook"

I want to tell and warn everybody about Michel van den Haute. Michel
van den Haute
sells "breast enhancement pills" via his website bolerolabs.com

Unfortunately I was naive enough to buy some of his pills.
Of course the pills did not work at all. But even worse. The pills
were
contaminated with dangerous bacteria so I ended up in the hospital for
two
weeks and the doctors told me I was lucky to survive. The pills were
tested
by the hospital and were contaminated by escheria coli!

Michel van den Haute lives in Antwerp, BELGIUM.
His company is called BOLERO BVBA

He even never apologized and refused to give money back!!!!!