Old November 21st 04, 07:48 AM
Ray

Default 1920x1200 on L2335 via Single Link DVI

Sorry for crossposting, I couldn't find a general videocard group...

I need to drive a HP LP2335 via a Single Link DVI cable on 1920x1200,
preferrably on 60Hz (I need the 1920x1200 more than the 60Hz).
This only seems to be possible when using the "reduced blanking"
feature.

There is no need for fancy video-card with quick 3D stuff. No
multimedia home theater stuff. Just need for a large screen area of
pixels to show a very big window.

Which low budget videocards are capable of doing 1920x1200@60Hz over
Single Link DVI where the video driver has the reduced blanking
feature?

Ray