Old November 21st 18, 05:36 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Paul[_28_]

Default Something is scanning my system, probably spyware in Firefox.

Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 11/22/2018 12:51 AM, Mark wrote:
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 10:38:09 -0500, Bill wrote:

Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

My best guess it's Firefox secretly scanning installed programs ?!

Instead of trying to figure out what's happening, just clean install
EVERYTHING including Window$?

That is the LAST option, no?

Yes. The OP needs to do more investigation, obviously being very
careful.

And it takes time! Skip to Start and collect $200!

But you install for any possible reason.

If the sun goes behind the clouds outside, you reinstall your OS.

If a black cat crosses your trail, you reinstall twice.

Paul