Old April 3rd 16, 04:22 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Bill Anderson

Default Tired of hot processor on P9X79

On 4/2/2016 11:27 AM, Bill Anderson wrote:

Thanks, Paul, for your kind and patient assistance as I've worked
through all this. I'll probably be back in a few days after my Asus
P9X79 mbo fries itself from all the overclocking. But until
then...success!

Actually it was only until 10:00 tonight when my system totally shut
down with no warning and required cycling the PS to get things going
again. No more overclocking to nuclear sub for me. Back to being a
powerful but dependable battleship.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog