Old August 30th 07, 08:55 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
anonymous

Default Epson wins litigation - aftermarket carts already in short supply

Today my wholesale supplier of aftermarket inkjet cartridges for my
Epson 760, 860 and 1160 printers told me that they are out of carts
for these printers and won't have a source of supply available until
some time in October. It seems that quite a number of aftermarket cart
manufacturers settled Epson's litigation and agreed to bow out of the
business. See
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post...facturers.html
for more information. Don't ask who the suppler is, they only sell to
resellers, not to end users. Please don't reply back to me
personally, I don't hae the time to get involved in lengthy
interchange acout this issue, but perhaps it's time for the thousands
of us who have been successfully using aftermarket carts for years to
tell Epson just what we think of their litigation.