Old August 15th 06, 06:02 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
KILOWATT

Default The AIW X1900... it is that large to fit?

Hi everyones...thanks to read.
I've read a few months ago a post concerning the AIW X1900...that it was
huge and really not easy to fit. He had to push the sata drives against the
front panel, and it was almost impossible to reconnect easily his sata
connectors after the card installation. I had the AIW X800XL PCI-E in mind,
but time went on and the X1900 is just $15 more,now. I think that the fact
the guy had problem may have been related to his case and/or motherboard
configurations, but maybe not. I may not have to struggle as much he did to
fit it in, but i'm not shure and that's why i'm posting here. So to go to
the point, considering the X1900 is a more recent product, do you think that
the X1900 is too huge in size to fit most pc configurations? TIA for your
reply.

--
Alain(alias:Kilowatt)
Montréal Québec