Old August 15th 06, 01:34 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ted F

Default Radeon 8500 doesn't recognise TV....

After you connect it to the TV, you must reboot the cumputer and you should
see both the computer monitor and the TV have a signal.

"Mark Nicholls" wrote in message
I've had this Radeon 8500LE for about 4 years now & for the first time
tried to connect it to my TV, using a 4-pin S-video adaptor to the RCA
connection on the front of my TV. I seemed to have failed at the first
hurdle, as I can't enable the TV under Displays on the 8500 - the button
is just greyed out! Since the card's so old & I haven't used the s-video
socket before, could it be broken or faulty? I've re-installed the drivers
& done everything else I can think of, so I'd be really grateful for any
other suggestions!!!

Regds

Mark