Old July 31st 06, 07:00 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Andrew Aronoff

Default Radeon 9800 & Windows NT 4.0

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:53:31 -0400, "First of One"
wrote:

There is... an NT4 driver for the Radeon 9700... this driver
can be considered official and fit for retail cards.

I'd opened a ticket with ATI Support about the availability of NT 4.0
drivers. I just received ATI's response:

There are no dirvers for NT from ATI for any card higher then the Radeon 8500

I plan on buying a 9700 and I'll use the drivers you pointed me to.

Thanks and regards, Andy
--

Please send e-mail to: usenet (dot) post (at) aaronoff (dot) com

To identify everything that starts up with Windows, download
"Silent Runners.vbs" at www.silentrunners.org