Old May 27th 05, 06:37 AM
Joe Pfeiffer

"YKhan" writes:

Intel President Paul Otellini says he spends an hour every weekend
cleaning up the spyware from his daughter's computer. Suggests we get a
Mac if we want to be secure.

http://blogs.siliconvalley.com/gmsv/...ing_to_pa.html

Well, he was asked if a user should by a Mac, and said they should buy
"something else" (my interpretation of the wording of the story is
that he meant something other than Wintel, not something other than
Mac).

Gee, I don't have any trouble with spyware on my daughter's
computer. She runs Linux.