Old February 28th 04, 06:17 PM
Nigel Lawrence

Default Looking for NetApps Engineer

Hi all,

I hope that this posting does not conflict with the acceptable use
policy of this group - I tried looking for the FAQ or policies, but my
news server does not keep all messages, and i could not find one. Anyhow.

We are a recruitment company based in London and have been asked to
find a storage engineer with a strong NetApps or EMC background. We
require someone who is confident and comfortable in front of customers
as your role will include pre and post sales activities.

You will have strong Linux/Unix skills and be very comfortable around
Windows machines (as comfortable as one can be around Windows machines).

If this sounds like you, and you are ready to work for a very cool
company, and be the envy of all your peers, please drop me a line or
call me at +44 (0)208 4572967

Nigel.