Old February 17th 04, 04:46 PM
Dark Avenger

Psymaster wrote in message ...
Anybody else has it? A friend and I have an FX 5200 each, and we're
both having problems with freezes in certain games (e.g. BF1942, Broken
Sword 3, MOHAA and others). The sound gets messed up as well, but after
about 20 seconds the game continues normally, until the next time.

Overheating cards or PSU problems, first check how the cards run with
additional cooling ( case open, ventilator blowing into the case ) if
then the problem is gone, your case has bad ventilation while closed.

Solution: Buy Casefans and install them, or if the case is really
cheap and has no place for casefans, buy better BIGGER case.

If this hasn't solved it write back here!