Old November 26th 16, 12:06 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.windows7.general,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Ant

Default Can't format 64 GB USB flash drives as FAT32?

Hello.

I noticed both updated 64bit Windows 7 HPE SP1 & 10 EE won't let me
reformat my new 64 GB flash drives as FAT32 (default originally). Their
Explorers only gave me NTFS & exFAT. Why no old FAT32? Not everything
know exFAT & NTFS.

Thank you in adance.
--
Quote of the Week: "Any spoke will lead the ant to the hub." --unknown
| |o o| |