Old June 5th 04, 06:14 AM
intx

Default Which is better, G400MAX or G450?

I've noticed the G400 series are no longer considered supported
(production) on the matrox website. Only the G450 series and higher, or the
quad series cards. I'm guessing the drivers won't get any updates.

However some people claim the G400MAX card is better than the G450. Which
seems to make sense.. although most of these people notice the performance
in games.

Would I be better off getting a G450 if I don't game? Or the G400 MAX?

Also, which provides better dvd/video playback performance?

Thanks,
Ken