Old June 27th 03, 09:35 PM
Ketchup

Default Problems with e-Cube under linux

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had successfully used a copy of Linux on the
mini barebone e-Cube (CF-S968) case. While I can successfully launch and
use windows 2000 on the machine, my slackware 9.0 copy reboots consistently
after about 1 minute of operation (even though installation works fine).
Given that windows and the linux installation work fine, I presume it's a
software interface problem with some hardware components on the machine.
The motherboard chipset is Intel 82845GE, and everything else is fairly
standard except perhaps the power management.

Any advice or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ketchup