Old November 11th 05, 03:26 PM
Terry Pinnell

Default Why this configuration not working?

Terry Pinnell wrote:

- I eventually succeeded in getting OS copies also into partitions on
the 2 identical 200GB HDs. (That's the 200GB added a few weeks ago via
an extra PCI card; and the latest identical 200GB, bought as
replacement for the faulty 60GB.)

Correction: I have so far only copied the OS to the H partition, not
E. In view of the problems I was having, I'm a little reluctant to
make that extra copy for the moment. Although of course that is
precisely the arrangement I had for over 3 years, with the two
original 60GB disks both having an XP OS partition as well as a data
partition. And that never gave me any problems at any time (apart from
those due to the bad blocks).

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK