Old November 28th 05, 05:01 AM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live

Default can i have surround sound with sound blaster?

"Elhanan" wrote in message
oups.com...
how can i use analog connection for sorround sound? will i need
computer speakers for that? or can i use my reciver?

i tried donwloading the manual , but it's corrupt.

i also changed my sound card defintions to use external decoder, so i
do get dolby digital (according to the signals of my reciver) , but
only left/right/ sub woofer speakers.

You should have a pdf file on the disc(s) that came with your card that show
everything you need for analog connection.