Old June 19th 06, 10:52 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default dabsvalue 30" Widescreen LCD TV LOST RETURN

Yawn....zzzzzzzzzzz

Hello

In April 2006 I returned a dabsvalue 30" Widescreen LCD TV to dabs.com
shortly after recieving it as it was faulty. They collected it via Courier
from my home address in St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands in April.

I still have not recieved a refund of £ 350.42 to my credit card and the
TV is not showing as returned when I log into my dabs account. I am
concerned that I did not put the correct RMA number on it when returning
it and they had no way to trace it to me when they recieved it back and
thats why I have not yet recieved a refund.

I put the RS number I recieved from customer services as the RMA number
and I`m not sure that it was the correct number but I recieved no other
number to put on the box when returning it. I have not contacted them
earlier about this as I was rushed into hospital on April 22nd and am just
getting out now.

If anyone from dabs.com is reading this please can you look into this and
try to trace the return on your records and provide the refund asap as you
can see from my account I ordered another TV from yourselves as
replacement rather then wait for a replacement and this is working fine
and I`m happy with it.

Should you require any further info please contact me. As you collected it
via Courier from St Helier, Jersey it
would of probably been handled by a different Courier to the ones you use
in England and therefore it should be easier to trace on your records (I
hope).

I have lost all email correspondance I had with them so I have no record
of the return. Please look into this asap as I am worried that you have
lost the return and that I will lose my money. You should be able to trace
it on your records.

My dabs.com account is LIE00027 Mr Nick Le Lievre Sales Order 7535399 its
not showing as returned!!!