Old February 13th 04, 01:22 PM
Spajky®

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:44:08 -0000, "Si" wrote:

1 fan, on side panel, sucking are into the case

put it on 5V

1 fan, on the top of the case, blowing air out

put it on 5V

1 fan, at back of case, blowing air out (exhaust fan in the PCI slot)

put it on 7V

2 fans, at back of case, sucking air in

let them blow OUT, both on 5V

1 fan, at front of case, circulating air inside the case (it is not near a
vent) - this is a 120mm fan

put it on 7V

even with all these - and a PC that sounds like an aeroplane about to take
off - my CPU (AMD XP2800+) still runs at 53C (running SETI at 100% CPU
load) - case = 48C.

put it on 7V (see my site under electro how still to read RPMs..)

should be Ok like this

.... no more airplane feeling ...

-- Regards, SPAJKY ®
E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##