Old March 2nd 18, 05:07 AM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, comp.os.linux.advocacy, comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Nomen Nescio

Default Man sues Microsoft for $600M after a forced Windows upgradedestroyed his PC

In article
Larc wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 11:54:11 -0800, T wrote:

| On 03/01/2018 01:14 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
| http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/02/...microsoft-for-
| 600m-after-forced-windows-upgrade-destroyed-his-pc.html
|

| He won't get anywhere. Be nice if he did.
|
| This would have been much better if it had been a class
| action lawsuit
|
| And another class action lawsuit to included all the botched,
| forced Windows 10 full reinstall upgrades as well.
|
| And maybe another one for lost downtime for all the
| forced full reinstall updates.

Sounds like a fishing expedition. I doubt he will be able to prove any loss remotely
approaching $600M even if it fried his PC and burned his house down. The most he's
likely to realize from this is a hefty legal bill.

He has a fantasy about being raped by lawyers. Male lawyers.