Old July 25th 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
an_angelsmom

Default Getting "Primary Master Hard disk fail" Message

I got a new hard drive and was going to use it as my secondary hard drive.
We also changed out the motherboard. I have an Abit KT7A Raid board.
Earlier this morning, we were trying to get Windows back on my master hard
drive. It said that my BIOS wasn't up to date so I got the stuff to update
the BIOS and when I went back to the other computer, turned it on, I got that
message. My CD-ROM and my hard drive are connected to my motherboard with
the same data cable. Neither works now. Could it just be that the cable is
bad or the slot in the board??? Both were working about 2 hours ago.
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
Sheri
Desperately wanting my computer back.. hehe